Wednesday, March 4, 2009

OMG Ferret WIP photos!

Yeah. I've gotten out of the habit of doing this. No better time than the present to get back into it.

Started work on the Kilt Lifter on Sunday. Started eMadrak this morning. I'm stalled with the Kilt Lifter because I don't like the green I picked for the gobber. I think I've got it figured out. I would have finished eMadrak tonight, except I want to read some more in Meta before I head to sleep.

Anyway, pics.


Loved this model from the moment I saw it. I think the gobber will end up Traitor Green with Ordic Olive on the highlight. He's too dark.

A shame I'm not painting patterns on the quitari. They're frat boys and therefore should be wearing togas.

This model practically painted itself. Citadel washes on the armor... wow. Totally in love.

Can't believe I've waited so long to paint this model.

With any luck, I'll have both of these and some more WIPs models to show off.

It's nice to be back in the saddle. :)

3 comments:

  1. Nice Work. Keep on keepin' on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good God, I suck as a painter. ;-). They look great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I've been painting seriously for a few years now. When I get some time, I'll post pics of some of the first stuff I painted. It's not pretty.

    The best advice I can offer is to do a little bit everyday. I'm not always able to do it (especially while sick and running a fever) but I feel like I'm accomplishing something if I put paint on a model or two every day. :)

    ReplyDelete