Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Cygnus of Awareness

Okay so I got pictures taken, got them uploaded and am editing the rest, but I get to treat everyone to three images. And with these pics everyone sees why I usually have Bobaferret take pics for me.





Color Scheme talk like I mentioned
I went with Cryx bane base and highlights for armor, Bobaferret got me looking into this color and I think it makes a nice rich dark contrast to the light rosy pink that I am going with. My metals will probably be getting a face lift when I get into the store next due to the Trolls armor. And with most of the soldiers will have pink hair. I have to place front edge markers on and I figured to mark the very front with the breast cancer ribbon. Some of the other pics will be with a different base because I had not decided to go with the microart bases when I started.

No comments:

Post a Comment