Tuesday, December 2, 2008

December challenge

So for some strange reason, I've decided to participate in the December painting challenge on the PP forums. This will be in addition to any commission work I do... just looking for motivation to get some of my stuff done. And there will need to be commission since tis the season to need $$$.

But here's what I'm planning on painting:



Faction: Protectorate
Points: 560
Model Count: 29
High Exemplar Kreoss
Blessing of Vengeance
Exemplar Seneschal
Exemplar Seneschal
Exemplars Errant [10]
Knights Exemplar [6]
Knights Exemplar [6]
Visgoth Juviah Rhoven & Honor Guard [3]


My head isn't necessarily right at this point, but I've got the motivation to paint -- mostly because Scott has been painting like a fiend. That, and because I'm tired of not having painting Exemplars. So we'll see.

In other news, I'm officially a Press Ganger (ph34r!) and I got a new camera so closeups will be much nicer! I've had my Canon PowerShot SD 770IS for about 2 weeks and I've taken a ton of pics. It's small enough to fit in my pocket, it's 10 megapixels and it's tiny. Be afeared.

No comments:

Post a Comment