Wednesday, December 31, 2008

December challenge ~ Day 30

The Seneschals and Knights Exemplar are done! Finally! Now to decide what to do with the other 16 models...

Two of them have fully painted requirements attached, the other 14 are base coats. Not sure what I'm doing with those yet.

Anyway, here's a pic. And here's a link to the rest of em.

Look! They're painted! And based!


My favorite out of the bunch, Seneschal with arm swap.


And because I'm a dork, I took a screen grab of this from the forums:


I think I made Ghost Ship Captain a week or two ago after reaching 500 posts. Tonight was 666 -- from tonight's update in my painting thread!

And this is how it looks with my two sigs all prettied up:

Still not sure how long I'll keep the otter pics up. Maybe the new year will bring a new avatar and profile pic. Who knows. 

Off to paint eKreoss and Deathstalker...

No comments:

Post a Comment