Friday, December 5, 2008

Day 4

It's late again, so much for getting to sleep at a decent hour. I finished painting around 2, but had to edit and post pics and post to the PP boards. Which is why I'm not going to post pics here tonight.

The update can be found here.

I have a feeling I will be adding another 12 models to the vow. The SKs are under control and the SG is getting there as well. I need to get Trever's Kriel Warrior painted and would like to get Haley's Warpy 2 done since I've got a mod I want to finish. And since I'm waffling on my contest entry, I might as well add the Stalker since I'm painting her anyway.

Aside from that, it's killing me to have the Allegiant and Squire unassembled. Scott has painted both kung-fu fighters and the Squire is done as well (I think). Plus, I have all the models I need for my "alt" Black 13th. I will probably work on all of those together. I just need to find one of my Caine arms; need a magelock pistol.

Anywho, wicked headache has started, I think it demands sleep.

2 comments:

  1. I'm just glad to have you painting again, I enjoy your work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It feels good to be back. :)

    ReplyDelete