Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Breast Cancer Brawl

Well, with the Privateer Press forums down (*sob*), I figured I might as well throw a post up here about a future project.

I don't have a lot of details I can share right now, since all of the organizational stuff is going to take place on the forums, but keep an eye out in this space for more information about my Khador for a Cure army.

I was planning on doing a Warmachine army for breast cancer awareness since the Trolls will be painted by May. And I picked Khador because I like the idea of the Butcher running around and killing things -- all while wearing pink.

What I can tell you is that I will be hosting a Breast Cancer Brawl event in October, and that we're going to do everything we can to get corporate sponsorship so we can make a huge donation for this cause.

Anyway, I'll post a link to the thread in the forums once they're back up (*sniffle*) and I've had time to coordinate with Devilsquid. And I'm hoping for some good news, but I don't want to spill any other details until I get an answer.

Back to waiting for midnight to get here so we can have Metamorphosis!

No comments:

Post a Comment