Friday, January 30, 2009

The big push

These are the models I need to have painted by Wednesday. 
  • Stormguard (10)
  • Stormguard (10)
  • ATGM (6)
  • ATGM (6)
  • Stormsmiths (3)
  • ATGM UA
  • Piper
  • Ashlynn
  • Reinholdt
  • eEiryss
  • Ol Rowdy
  • Thunderhead Mk II
  • Vanguard
  • Sentinel
  • Sentinel
  • Bokur, aka Nikolai
If I did the math right, it's something like 46 models. It is very realistic to get all 20 Stormguard done today. I should be able to knock out the Gun mages too. Sunday is a lost day for painting since there's work and a Super Bowl party. But that still leaves me with enough time to get it all done. 

And since I'm painting for me, tabletop is acceptable. The models that get special attention will be the Thunderhead, Rowdy, Ashlynn, Vanguard, ATGM UA and eEiryss.

The other thing I realized -- I only knew I was going to Templecon barely over a month ago. I knew it was insane to think I'd have fully painted lists, but you've gotta try, right?

Keep your fingers crossed.

I've also got a unit of Steelhead Halberdiers I'm speed painting for a client. ;)

But if I can get this done, everything else will be cake...

No comments:

Post a Comment